SC - Food Habits of the Middle Ages Research

Connie Landis landisc at ucs.orst.edu
Thu Jan 29 15:37:25 PST 1998

Greetings!

My name is Grecia Tavernier.  I am currently a junior in college and  the
Chronicler of Coeur du Val in An Tir.  I recently posed a question to the
Steps and was advised to subscribe to this list for assistance.  I never
even knew this list existed - now I'm so excited.

Okay, okay, I've calmed down now.  My question is this:  I am currently at
the beginnings of a research project on the Foods, Food Habits, and
Nutrition of the Middle Ages.  If anyone has any suggestions, comments, or
knows of sources I should look at, please contact me privately so as not
to waste space here.  I would really appreciate the help and I look
forward to much enjoyment on this list.

In Service to the Dream,
Grecia Tavernier

*Connie Landis