SC - WAAAY-OT: Was Coffee, Tea at events

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Jan 31 11:59:10 PST 1998

A Caring of Chiurgeons?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: >	And bringing the discussion back to its original point:  I too have
: >"housemothered" a group of fighters  (Hmmm... side note:  What IS the
: >collective for fighters?  Gaggle?  Pride?  Murder??)  and frankly I'd
: sooner >have a root canal than try to wake the head of my then-household
(or
: my Baron, >for that matter) without a cup of coffee in one hand.
:
:
: How About a "Frigate" of Fighters (alright, I SAW you snickering in the
back
: row)? A Corpus (Caste?) of Cambattants? A Stein of Stickjocks? A Pride of
: Polearms-men? A Bristle of Bascinets? A Sept of Shieldsmen? A Melange of
: Melee Teams?
:
: Or for that matter: A Commandment of Head Cooks? A Clique of Carvers? A
: Brotherhood of Botteliers?  A Soliloquey (?) of Sous-chefs? A Sibilance of
: Servers? A Gangload of Garnishers? A Picayune of Prep-cooks? A Pouf of
: Pastry Cooks? A Barrage of Bakers? A Skulk of Scullery maids? A Downpour
of
: Dishwashers?
:
: Aoife, suddenly remembering why Roget's Thesaurus was her favorite book in
: College....
:
:
: