SC - brewing/mazing/etc

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 23:15:13 PST 1998

<<  My
 smalls have not yet figured out how to not piss their mother off (rather
 important info I should think?), but they can sanitize the dickens out of
 the brewery, as that was a prereq to me letting them make their own soda.  >>

    Hummmm, a tangent query here--what's the basic proccess for making soda?
I've heard it mentioned before and could make a few decent guesses, but don't
know the details. It sounds like a fun project........ ;-)

     Ldy Diana