SC - Puck, soup, feathers

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Fri Jan 2 04:32:50 PST 1998

Feathers is kinky. Let's get really perverted, and put the whole chicken
in. (but dress it first, for those who aspire to modesty ;)

And a little saffron, another chicken, and we should be close. Leaving
out the potatoes and the rice, to ensure no favouritism, we'd better ask
Ras what he has in the way of Reds to drink alongside.

Charles Ragnar
virtually salivating. Oh. Not virtually.