SC - Apricot recipes?(was Byzantine Cooking)

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 05:59:05 PST 1998

<< The more apricots they call for the better! I've yet to decide what to
 make for 12th Night, so if I can find a recipe I like that might be a good
 oportunity to make a big batch of whatever......

      Thanks, gang!

              Ldy Diana >>

Stewed apricots come to mind. It basically envolves soaking the apricots in
water over night then cover them with more water and simmer until tender.
Sweeten to taste.

Ras