SC - Apricot recipes?(was Byzantine Cooking)

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 10:48:54 PST 1998

<<
 Stewed apricots come to mind. It basically envolves soaking the apricots in
 water over night then cover them with more water and simmer until tender.
 Sweeten to taste.

 Ras >>

     Oh, sure, but for 12th Night I'd like something I can document. Do you
recall any mentions of this in period? Middle Eastern recipes are just fine
BTW, I'm not trying to stick to any particular area.

     Ldy Diana