SC - Re:coffee, tea or sugar

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 07:44:42 PST 1998

<< Ok ok now you all must remember that if todays folks were to drink real
 coffee you would gag as from what I have seen and talked to people it was
 very thick and sweet.... >>

Sounds a lot like the way my 'cajun grandfather drank his coffee, but then
again, he also insisted on a bit of chicory in it, and rumor is he also threw
a whole egg into the pot to thicken it.  He also insisted that it was most
properly served by pouring sweetened, heated real cream into the cup at the
same time as the coffee.  The cream was thick with sugar, and the coffee was
as thick as the cream.

Mordonna (who doesn't have a macro with her name yet)