SC - Quat Alert!!!!! Caution!!!!!

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Jan 3 22:40:22 PST 1998

Good Gentlefolk,

I have discovered that I have been an inadvertant accomplice to a perhaps
annoying situation. It seems my cats, specificly, Quark Quent, super quat,
Melonkitty Baby, and Spiffy, have learned to use my computer e-mail. It
seems that Spiffy and Quark  like to take a bath upon my keyboard, and
Melon likes to turn the computer on and off. Since they're too cheap to buy
their own cat food and litter, they likely won't pay for their own server,
so they'll be pirating my e-mail address. If this happens, please ignore
any e-mail purportedly coming from me with messages like,
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq or
purrhaps, prprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprpr. If nothing else, I spell
better than that.

And don't laugh TOO hard- they really did it to me.

Later,

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,