SC - It's still chicken? :-0

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Sun Jan 4 19:08:44 PST 1998

> Ignoring the rest of your impolite post toward Lord Ras,

Thanks Phlip, was really hesitant too go the Puck off on this one, but
since you opened the door....

Dear sir, I do not always agree with or like Lord Ras' postings (and indeed
get my digs in when possible), I have never, NEVER found him to be rude or
obnoxious.  In review of the list for the past few days, after seeing your
post, I still hold my opinion.  I made a half smart-assed/mostly respectful
post a few weeks ago to this list referring to Cecil, B., and DeMille of
sca cookery, and Lord Ras was, toungue in cheek, the B.  If you're looking
for fluff in your postings, look elsewhere, if you're looking for truth and
a love and mastery of this craft, then you'll find no better than milord
Ras, with the possible exception of Master Adamantius.

With my limited experience I will respond that I have never heard of a
chicken refered to as a 'game hen'  I have only heard that term applied to
Cornish Game Hens and Quail.

Banish me if you must administrator, I defends them whom I respects, Puck