SC - Apricot recipes?(was Byzantine Cooking)

David Friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jan 3 19:58:12 PST 1998

>     Please! It sounds lovely. Actually if you can remember what section it's
>in I'll gladly look it up. That's the only problem with your wonderful
>cookbook collection--there's *so* much material that it can be hard to
>remember what's where...... ;-)

Al-Baghdadi has (at least) two "mishmishiya" recipes. One has apricot sized
meatballs in it, the other--which is the one I was mentioning--uses dried
apricots and is very good. I believe that "Naranjiya" (a similar recipe
using oranges) is immediately after it. Hope that helps.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/