SC - OT - EK 12th Night

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Tue Jan 6 06:17:11 PST 1998

- --------------7CC61EDDB357696DEDB6DA7E

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Hi, Cooks all!
>
> At my kingdom's Twelfth Night this past weekend, I was really pleased
> finally meet in person some of you whom  I previously knew only
> through
> this list.
>
> I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Julleran, Lady Marieke, Lord
> Padraig,

Please!! Your making me higher than I am <G>!It was truly a pleasure
meeting you that day and made the event complete for me.

> and a couple of others. I confess I'm a bit mystified by the ease with
>
> which some of these gentles located and identified me. I always
> thought
> it was my friends' little joke when they said I looked just like Fred
> Flintstone dressed as Constantine the Great. DOH!!! Can there be some
> truth to the rumor?

Maybe rabbit maybe.

> Anyway, in spite of a few early logistical problems, the feast was
> quite
> good, all in all. In keeping with the tradition of the list, here's
> the
> menu:

(snipped for brevity)

The feast was one of the most excellent I have been at in a long time.
It also didnt hurt that my Canton (Northpass) recieved the award for
best tables etc. The Lady Loveday who planned them had absolutely NO
idea that they would be judged. She simply wanted them to be better than
some of the pell mell we had done in the past. The look on her face was
absolutely priceless and reminded me about what this is all about.
Needless to say the event as a whole was great and was one of those that
makes me wanting to come back

- --------------7CC61EDDB357696DEDB6DA7E

<HTML>
<BODY TEXT="#000000" BGCOLOR="#CCCCCC" LINK="#0000EE" VLINK="#00FF00" ALINK="#FF0000">
Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi, Cooks all!

<P>At my kingdom's Twelfth Night this past weekend, I was really pleased
<BR>finally meet in person some of you whom  I previously knew only
through
<BR>this list.

<P>I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Julleran, Lady Marieke, <U>Lord Padraig,</U></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please!! Your making me higher than I am <G>!It was truly a pleasure
meeting you that day and made the event complete for me.
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><U></U>

<P>and a couple of others. I confess I'm a bit mystified by the ease with
<BR>which some of these gentles located and identified me. I always thought
<BR>it was my friends' little joke when they said I looked just like Fred
<BR>Flintstone dressed as Constantine the Great. DOH!!! Can there be some
<BR>truth to the rumor?</BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe rabbit maybe.
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>

<P>Anyway, in spite of a few early logistical problems, the feast was quite
<BR>good, all in all. In keeping with the tradition of the list, here's
the
<BR>menu:
<BR> </BLOCKQUOTE>
(snipped for brevity)

<P>The feast was one of the most excellent I have been at in a long time.
It also didnt hurt that my Canton (Northpass) recieved the award for best
tables etc. The Lady Loveday who planned them had absolutely NO idea that
they would be judged. She simply wanted them to be better than some of
the pell mell we had done in the past. The look on her face was absolutely
priceless and reminded me about what this is all about. Needless to say
the event as a whole was great and was one of those that makes me wanting
to come back
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --------------7CC61EDDB357696DEDB6DA7E--