SC - Books

rudin at okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jan 8 07:33:21 PST 1998

     If anyone is interested, I just got a copy of Tannahill's "Food in
     History" for $12.80 from Jessica's Biscuit - a mail order cookbook
     company.  It's a paperback, so it's not as good a deal as the Root
     book for $6.99, but I've heard so much about it on this list that I
     had to get it.  (I also got a copy of Waverly Root's "Food" for
     Christmas; so much to read, so little time!!)

     Jessica's Biscuit can be reached at 800-878-4264 and the item # for
     the book is FC523P.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu