SC - Congradulations!

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 14:33:59 PST 1998

<<  I'm sure it isn't period, but I
 think it was at least peri-oid. Anybody have any suggestions for how I
 might make it even better? Though it was pretty good as is.

 phlip at morganco.net >>

Nice job! My congradulations to you. I have added your "variation to my recipe
data base. Your  addition of cimmanon to the recipe was right on!!!! Since I
put a cinnamon 3 cinnamon sticks in the original recipe and forgot to mention
it. The addition of yogurt was a stroke of genius! :-) I can't wait to try
your version of this recipe. Thanks for  the post. It's what makes all of this
worthwhile. :-)

Ras