SC -donating food-Washinton State-OOP

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 14:48:30 PST 1998

<< As far as I know the shelter did NOT object to our donations. They
 seemed very happy to see to cars full of food and us in uniform
 delivering it.

 Irissa >>

Hats off to you, m'lord! It such caring and generous people as yourself are
the nuts and bolts that allow a soup kitchen to exist. Without such donations
many would cease to exist!Vivat!!!! And, a hundred plus kudos!!!!!

Although you could say that I am now Middle Class <horror of horrors-(W.A.S.P.
comes to mind) :-0), been there , done that, and have a deep gratitude to all
like your self that helped me survive a thankfully short and terrifying part
of my life.

Ras