SC -donating food-OOP OT

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Thu Jan 8 22:12:34 PST 1998

What I think and I could be wrong but you all seem to be getting the Food
Bank and kitchens mixed up or at least here they are two different
places...one banks food to give out as needed so they need non parisables
where as the food kitchens will take already prepared food and since most
kitchens we use are usually resturant grade kitchens....also most of the
kitchens out here are thankful to get anything even trenchers that were
serving bowls when explained what they were used for.....please please do
not throw away food if nothing else find out where the homeless hang out and
give it to them there.....no one will sue they will be happy to get warm
food real food clean food...remember there but by the grace of (insert diety
of your choice) go I ....

Drisana