SC - Couple of questions for ya'll...

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jan 9 04:52:18 PST 1998

Caointiarn comments on something I said:

> Too bad roasted garlic doesn’t seem to be period.
> Stefan li Rous

        NO!  NO! say it isn't so!!   I adore garlic roasted and cloves used as
spread rather than butter . . .especially for a meal in Lent

Well, that was the consenus earlier on this list. I hope someone can
prove this wrong, though.

Do you mean you mix the roasted garlic and the cloves together? Or
do you mean you make a separate clove spread? Either way, do you use
powdered cloves?  I can’t imagine using the hard little dark clove
seeds in a spread as-is. Am I missing something?

Seems like a strange combination together, but this list has me
trying new things.

Stefan li Rous