SC - Re: Alchemy and SCA chemists

Rodney K Zeigler zeig0006 at tc.umn.edu
Sun Jan 11 09:31:03 PST 1998

Phlip hath spoken, and hath said unto us:

> Kent, where did you say that SCA chemistry list was? Do you think Margali
> would mind if we moved it under her rock, next to the hot tub where we'd
> have a temperature controlled bath to compare speeds of reactions?

This is a bloody good idea, right here! Not being true-SCA, I don't know
about this topic, so - is alchemy ever really handled in the Society? Just
think of the possibilities! We got your Greek Fire right here!

Kent (Remind me to tell you about the last time I did any chemistry in a
hot tub. . . Note to all you burgeoning chemists out there: Silver nitrate
and jacuzzis do NOT mix! My legs are just finally turning the right color.)