SC - onion soup - IP

DUNHAM Patricia R Patricia.R.DUNHAM at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Jan 13 14:34:00 PST 1998

?  Why isn't your almond milk white?  Mine was, umpty years ago...
completely white.  Of course, I didn't have much in the way of
fingertips left, after having blanched and slipped the skins off x-many
pounds of bulk almonds, before we blenderized 'em.

Just curious,
Chimene
| From: Christi Redeker

 It doesn't have a white base, due to