SC - Milk-Down on the Farm - OT

Rachel Trigg Rtrigg at hoflink.com
Tue Jan 13 21:52:23 PST 1998

M'lord:
Essentially, you are correct. Very briefly, Lent starts with Ash Wednesday
and is 40 days, not counting Sundays, in length. Technically, the last day
of Lent is Holy Saturday, the day between Good Friday (the day Jesus was
crucified) and Easter Sunday (the day He rose again). Unfortunately, I do
not know what the medieval traditions were towards fast days/feasting days.

BTW, I describe myself as a Roman Catholic with delusions of Episcopalian.
:-)

        Lady Brighid O Maoilsheachlainn
        (mka Rachel Trigg), rtrigg at hoflink.com
        Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia