SC - Fw: [Mid] PALE event terminology

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 14 12:16:32 PST 1998

Actually, folks,

My suggestion to Folo when I forwarded Lord Ras' preference was to let the
person in charge of cooking the feast call themselves whatever they want
to, thus taking the burden off him. I have forwarded all comments so far to
Folo; hopefully he'll just print the ads. Considering there is currently a
Worst Feast thread on the 'Bridge, perhaps one thing we should all agree on
is not to call our person-in-charge-of-cooking-food, "Late for Supper". ;-)

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,