SC - Mostly vastly OT but couldn't resist...

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 09:18:22 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/14/98 11:23:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< I, for one, consider the office of Head Cook to be a noble pursuit, and
 I treat it that way. It can't be demeaned by another unless I allow it
 to be.

 Adamantius, hopping mad now :  ) ! >>

Unto the Most Noble and Kind Master G. Adamantius in whose shadow I am not
worthy to tread and list members, do I, al-Sayyid Ras al-Zib, send this
missive, unworthy tho' I be,

My most humblist apologies to you, Master; and my apologies to the List.

You are indeed correct, Master. It was not my imtention to belittle the noble
art of cookery. It was most certainly not my intention to place importance on
title rather than actual practise..Please forgive my indescretion.

al-Sayyid Ras al-Zib, AoA, OSyc
Mountain Confederation
Clan Ravenstar
Kingdom of Aethelmearc