SC - Brandy

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 14 17:22:56 PST 1998

Actually, Bear, what had happened is that Stefan had asked a question about
one of my posts, stating that a substance much like Brandy had been fairly
common in Roman times, and we both answered aspects of the questions. I
chose to answer on the Cook's list because I don't know if Stefan is on
Distilling yet, and I sent a private post to Stefan suggesting that he
might join the distilling list if he hadn't yet for questions of that
nature.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: >
: >From: 	Chris Peters[SMTP:cpeters at cinemagnetics.com]
: >
: >Hey people!
: >     Why dont we take this over to the distilling list. We are more on
topic
: >there and can harass Puck with it! This way we can free up the bandwidth
for
: >more constructives on food here and do the distilling/brewing/moonshining
: >there.
:
: I haven't seen the original post yet, so I can't say whether the topic
: is more suitable to the distilling list.  I, however, cook with brandy,
: and responded to a historical question about brandy which may make it a
: cooking ingredient within period.  Let's see what develops, before the
: conversation jumps elsewhere.
:
: Bear
: