SC - Cuskynole Codgers

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 15 09:25:34 PST 1998

> Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:46:42 -0500
> From: "Gedney, Jeff" <Gedney at executone.com>
> Subject: RE: SC - Cuskynole Codgers

> Hrrrumph!!
> You Young kids had it Easy!!
> You ever try to marinate an Ankylosaur? ...

Given its alleged propensity for dissolving/cleaning metal, I recommend
Calvados. Personally, I like the stuff, as my stomach is, well,
Adamantine...ahem hem hem.

Now, when I was a lad, we had it tough. Had to grind the almonds for the
blanc manger in an empty apatosaurus egg shell, using our skulls as
pestle. We worked a twenty-eight hour day, and at the end of the week we
had to pay our Steward elevenpence-ha'penny. We'd come hoom at noight
and Da would lash us wi brooken amphora.

You had an ankylosaurus! You b*****d! That was LUXURY!

You tell all this to apprentices, squires, and pages today, and they
just wouldn't believe it!

Adamantius, awaiting further developments ;  )