SC - blood oranges

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 15 13:29:56 PST 1998

                      blood oranges                                1/15/98

Somebody was asking about blood oranges.  I haven't seen any answers and don't
no anything about them in period, but thought I would mention that Trader
Joe's has Blood Orange Juice right now.  It is a beautiful dark red (or I
suppose it is a creepy red depending on your point of view), slightly bitter
compared to regular orange juice- I think I'd say it was closer to grapefruit,
but quite tasty.  That and it is fun to drink something at your desk at work
with a label that says "Blood" in big letters.
- -brid (hee hee)