SC - Fruits

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 16 08:35:01 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - Fruits                               1/16/98

<snip>- I read or was told by someone (wish I could remember) that Pippins
referred to a specific type of apple which is no longer available. Anyone know
if this is true? If so, what is the best <snip>

I am not sure about the rest, but Pippins are still sometimes available in the
grocery store, tho they seem to be being pushed out by Fujis and Braeburns
that are bigger.
- -brid