SC - Dog-Question

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Sun Jan 18 19:46:59 PST 1998

I could not resist seeing about this and this seems to be more what
happened.  Has heard the AoA story but the dog eating was to good to let
slide.  Mistress AElflaed of Duckford, remembered the followin,which
I thought others might be interested in. :D
< SNIp <I don't know about the MA but in the CMA there is a tale about
>one Sir
>Koris Natterhelm, who had a fine steak stolen by dog left unleashed by
>its owner.  Sir Koris, being robbed of his meal by an unlawfully free
>range dog, ate the dog, much to the owner's chagrin.
<snip>
>Koris never ate a dog.
>He did give an award of arms to a dog once, but has since repented.

>A different dog did steal his steak at an event once.   The dog is now
>dead,
>but it died many years later of natural causes, and without an award of
>arms.

Sabia