SC - Dog

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Jan 18 23:24:43 PST 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie
During a not-recent-enough trip to the Yucatan, I picked up a neat bit of
pottery. It is a small terra cotta statue of two chihuahua dogs, one fat,
one thin, standing on their hindlegs, dancing together. My anthropology
grad student SO thinks its representation of feast and famine, and how
they're always linked together...not exactly primary source material, but
there you go...:)

> > I was thinking more along the lines of "common" fare.For instance, the
Aztecs