SC - Cuskynole Codgers

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 09:17:11 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/19/98 9:24:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, kathe1 at juno.com
writes:

<< 1. Corpora does not say "those they came in contact with"

 2. Corpora specifically says "Middle Ages and Renaissance" - pre-history
 is neither.

 Julleran >>

<sigh> you are correct. My sources were very outdated and I only recently
acquired a copy of the new  "revisionist" version of the Corpora. Be that as
it may, it is inerpreted as I state above in the Known World Handbook which is
an OFFICIAL document of the SCA.. All in all it sounds like the Medieval
Recreationists people are having undo influence on the policy of the SCA,
IMHO.

Be that as it may this is probably not the forum for this discussion. I would
be more than happy to take it private if you want to. I find the whole subject
fascinating.

Ras