SC - Endless Hills Investiture menu

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Jan 19 16:54:03 PST 1998

Hallo! Sorry to waste bandwidth.

Phillippa Seeton---you e-mailed the autocrat asking for the menu. It has
been posted here about 2 weeks ago, but if you contact me privately I will
be happy to accomodate you with that information.

Lady Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon---Head Coo---Ummm, Madame le Chef de Cuisine,
Endless Hills Baronial Investiture, Guildmistress of the Endless Hills
Cook's Guild, Mommy-in-chief to the known world.