SC - Period Menu philosophy

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Jan 20 12:14:23 PST 1998

> From: Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
> Subject: SC - Perod Menu philosophy???

> What I generally have done in the past is ...  <snip very helpful information>

	Good sir, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  This is the information I have been hoping to find.  Though I am well-versed in planning a feast laced with period dishes organized to suit the mundane palate and mundane expectations, it has long been a wish of mine to fill at least one remove with a more period array of dishes.  It doesn't help that all the period menus I've studied so far only seem to list the "main" dishes (unless they never served sallats, vegetables, breads and soups at coronation/wedding feasts???).

	Again, my thanks to you and to all the gentles who responded to my question!!!!  I will post a final draft of my menu sometime this week.  I hope.

	- kat