SC - (P?) Fish dishes and gold-leafing

Karla Sexsmith karla at witchhaven.com
Tue Jan 20 15:15:37 PST 1998

Ok, I'm gonna show my newbie-ness and lack of knowledge here...

>	Could I get away with cooking whole fish (let's say salmon, for
argument's sake; it's >my favorite fish anyway) and gold-leafing it?  Would
that be even remotely period?  And if >it were, anyone have any suggestions
as to what recipe/sauce to use?

Is food with gold leaf on it edible?  I would have thought it would be
poisonous...

Karla

- -------
Karla Sexsmith