SC - sausage and period plant info

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Jan 21 05:33:40 PST 1998

Celestria said:

>I am looking for period sausage recipes.

Try these files in the FOOD section of my Stefan’s Florilegium:

haggis-msg        (48K)  8/11/97    Scottish haggis recipes. comments on haggis.
sausages-msg      (36K) 11/10/97    Period sausages. Making sausage.

>In addition to cooking I am looking into growing period vegetables.  I
>cannot wait to grow a purple carrot.

You might be interested in these files in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES
section, too:

roses-art         (36K)  5/15/97    "Sacred Iron Posies" by Daniel del Cavallo.
                                       (medieval roses).
seeds-msg         (59K)  7/29/97    Sources for period plants and seeds.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra