SC - Fw: [EK] Fw: Looking for Dessert Lasagna

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Jan 23 09:55:36 PST 1998

CorwynWdwd wrote:

> Actually, what you're probably looking for is a Kugel, a traditional
> Jewish
> type dessert (at least it's served at every Jewish family gathering I
> attend.
> Try looking in Jewish cookbooks and I'll try and pry a recipe from
> some of my
> kin (which is roughly like pulling teeth from a turtle).
>
> Corwyn

Gee, I was taught to biol the noodles, make a basic sweet or savory
custard, add either sweet[nuts and dried fruit] or savouy[chopped
veggies and herba] and make like tuna noodle casserole, it just sets up
pudding/custard like instead of soupy like tuna noodle casserole. I make
tuna noodle kugel-talk about treyf!
margali