SC - Period Foods

Steve & Kerri Geppert emster at alaska.net
Fri Jan 23 12:40:24 PST 1998

Greetings to the list members,
I'm unlurking to ask for resources that I might use to teach a Period
Foods class at the upcoming Eskalyan Collegium.  I have the posts from
the potato thread and will review those but am hoping the knowlegeable
folks on this list can point me to a book/article or two to supplement.
I've tentatively titled the class "Are Potatoes Period?" Thank You in
advance.
Lady Clare
Canton Inbhir na da Abhann
Chugiak, Alaska