SC - chickenballs

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 23 16:33:15 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - chickenballs                         1/23/98

<snip>I was planning make meatballs from ground chicken meat, spices (minced
mint, coriander, cumin, pepper), breadcrumbs and egg. Is this a resaonable
guess for "Add kabobs of [chicken] minced with seasonings"?
<snip>of [chicken] minced with seasonings. Take pomegranate seeds, grind
up<snip>

making meatballs with raw ground chicken should work fine, if you cook it
first it won't hold together.  Though I have always thought of "kabobs" as
things on skewers?? anybody?
And if you are following that recipe and making your own pomegranite juice:
DON'T grind the seeds!  You can press half a pomeranite in a orange juicer
thingy, but if you break the seeds themselves it will give it a nasty bitter
flavor...
- -brid