SC - Where are you?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Jan 24 12:38:34 PST 1998

Puck's in Rhode Island, Angelique is in northern Virginia, Charles is in
Australia, and I'm in SE Ohio.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: A couple times, now, we've had a discussion of what folks on this list do
in
: their mundane lives.  What I'm curious about is where people live.  I know
: that Adamantius is in or near NYC, and Gunthar and Stefan are somewhere in
: Texas, but what about everyone else?
:
: Until last month, I was in the Barony of Marinus (Norfolk VA), Atlantia.
: Now I'm in the Canton of Dragon's Aerie (Gales Ferry CT), which is part of
: the Barony Beyond the Mountain, East Kingdom.
:
:
: Alasdair mac Iain
: