SC - Lady Aoife's bull

Seton1355 Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 17:57:29 PST 1998

I attended Baron Tigrannes's investiture last night and except for the snow
storm at the end, had a WONDERFUL time!  May I publicly commend Lady Aoife
Finn's hard work in planning a most excellent feast and the bull.......!!!

This bull was a true work of art!  It "bled"  "blood." and............also
produced cookies!  The children present were amazed.  (both real children and
many an adult)  Vivat!  to Lady Aoife!
...Phillipa Seton