SC - Puck the Serious

dkpirolo at cts.com dkpirolo at cts.com
Sun Jan 25 02:53:39 PST 1998

According to my college history text "The Heritage of World Civilizations,
Volume One"----
	"In 476 CE, the traditional date for the fall of the Roamn Empire, the
barbarian Oadacer deposed and replaced the western emperor Romulus Augustus
and ruled as 'king of the Romans'" (p. 386).
	In the previous paragraph the text indicates that Rome was sacked in 410
CE by the Visigoths and again in 455 CE by the Vandals.
Now does anyone know what Oadacer had for his victory feast?
Celestria