SC - recipe request--OOP

Dan Gillespie dangilsp at intrepid.net
Mon Jan 26 16:28:06 PST 1998

Hello from Sylvan Glen:
        A friend in the SCA is looking for a modern recipe for a modern
dinner party in a few weeks.  I thought that you folks might be able to
help; I'd never heard of this dish.  He called it "Torta Rustica".  It is a
sort of a multi-layer bread, with cheese incorporated into the dough.  There
are cooked vegetables  either between the layers, or incorporated into the
bread dough as well.  Any answers are most welcome.
                        With thanks,
                                        Antoine
Dan Gillespie
dangilsp at intrepid.net