SC - Sorry - Help, please, Papa Gunther?!

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Tue Jan 27 07:05:33 PST 1998

Suzanne Berry
01/27/98 10:05 AM

I'm sorry, but I don't have your personal address anywhere, that I can
find.  It appears that once every two months or so my email server
goes down, and when it does, the messages bounce from my email
administrator, not myself.  As Frank Welsh is certainly not on the
mailing list, is there some way you, m'Lord Gunther, could block
everyone else from receiving those messages?

Unfortunately, if the problem is on our end, I am not in a position
whereby I can request a correction, and I don't have email at home.
I'd rather not have to sign off the list as I've been learning a great
deal; I would like to avoid all the bounced messages.

Please, can you help?

     -  Aislinn