SC - alcohol reimbursements

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 27 09:39:59 PST 1998

> << Maybe I should win next Crown and enforce my will, whaddya say?
>
>  Yers,
>
>  Gunthar >>
>
> Perhaps or better yet start a grievance  to the BoD.......
>
> Ras

I think I would like to go through the Chain of Command first. I don't feel
there is any need to get the BoD involved in a local dispute. I'm sure you
recall the schism that Ansteorra was a primary part in. We try to let the
BoD do their thing and not bother them.

I would like to discuss things with the Kingdom Seneschal, Treasurer, and Crown
and find out just why we have such a rule before I get outsiders involved in
a domestic dispute.

I do understand you being upset but we've managed this long and now we need to
see just why things are.

Yers,

Gunthar