SC - Where are you?

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Tue Jan 27 11:01:41 PST 1998

I am currently residing in the Barony of Madrone, Kingdom of An Tir,
formerly of the Barony of Eskalya, Principality of Oertha, Kingdom of the
West,  far flung (but not as far as some) member of Quid Non. I started in
what is now Nithgard in the new kingdom of Aethelmarc (for give the
spelling errors),  it was at the time in the Barony of the Debatable lands
(boy was that a long time ago).

Maeve d'Maas is currently in the low countries (Antwerp), while Cathy
Harding manages a  technical support call center in Kirkland Washington,
which doesn't leave a whole lot of time for Maeve to play in kitchens....