SC - genetic drift

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 21:37:03 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/27/98 7:28:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dangilsp at intrepid.net writes:

<< There is certainly a large chance that in the absense of
 selective pressure that would favor one type over another, that the isolated
 population will tend to gradually shift in the relative proportion of
 certain genetic traits.
         Gee, my parents would be so proud to know that the many dollars
 spent on higher education aren't totally wasted.  And, yes, I do work in a
 biological research lab; I guess it shows, doesn't it?
                         Take care,
                                         Antoine >>