SC - Where Are You?

Melissa Martines melissa.martines at mail.corpfamily.com
Fri Jan 30 14:39:19 PST 1998

     Sorry if this is late -- I've been about 20 digests behind all week
     and finally got time to catch up :)

     I live in the Shire of Glaedenfeld (Nashville, TN), and I used to live
     in the Barony of Thor's Mountain (Knoxville, TN).

     Mundanely, I work in corporate communications for a company that runs
     day care centers across the U.S.

     THLady Morgan MacBride
     Shire of Glaedenfeld
     Meridies