SC - haggis

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jan 30 11:53:58 PST 1998

Greetings unto the members of this list,

Recently, this lady from outside the SCA, sent me this message by email:

===============
Do you know of *anyone* in the USA making haggis to *buy*?  MacSweens of
Scotland will not ship to the USA; I am tying very hartd to find someone
*here* who is making it.

Thank you!
- --
Renee Elizabeth Bush
Winchester, Kentucky
reneeb at meginc.com
===============

In another message she said that haggis suppliers here in the United
States would be fine, also.

She also indicated that she did not want canned haggis. I think the
comments in my file (haggis-msg) back this up.

Please send any messages about this to her, although I would be interested
in seeing copies. If you think they would be of interest to this
list, post them here also.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net