SC - Fw: [EK] Auction Official Mini-Update

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Jan 31 01:34:31 PST 1998

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Friday, January 30, 1998 11:24:25
: From: Bill Toscano
: To: sca-east at world.std.com
: Subject: [EK] Auction Official Mini-Update
:
: -Poster: Bill Toscano <toscano at uconect.net>
:
: Folks, things are going great!!!
:
: Thanks for the bids.
:
: Julie Levitt does not have an SCA name yet, but she will be remembered
: by me, at least, as the bidder who put us over $1000 mark for bids!!!!
:
: Two other  things.
:
: Because there is a lot of interest in the item, I want to let people
: know that No. 5, Freya's fabric is at $50.
:
: Also, the mumming, Item 4, is at $60.
:
: Second, two new items.
:
: ITEM 24: A small wooden collapsible table made of pine. Table measures
: approx  3 1/2" x 14" x 20" when folded down.  When set up the tabletop
: measures approx 14" x 14" and the Height is 17 1/2 ". Portable enough to
: take to day events.
:
: Donated by Aurelia
:
: ITEM 25:  A complete outfit (appropriate accessories, shoes, hat, etc.)
: in whatever time period/style you like that will fit a standard 18" doll
: (American Girl type - doll not
: provided).
:
: Donated by Baroness Mairi
:
: Current high bid: $20
:
:  with the message UNSUBSCRIBE SCA-EAST
: