SC - Query-OT

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jan 31 19:00:56 PST 1998

At 9:40 AM -0800 1/31/98, Alderton, Philippa wrote:
>Duke Sir (etc.)Cariadoc,
>
>A Lady suggested I ask you about the circumstances, the name of, and to
>whom you recited the poem with the line, He gave as good as he got".

Many times. The lady might be thinking of the evening before Pennsic I, to
the Middle Kingdom.

> Also,
>do you have a copy of Count Franz' "Fatty Lumpkin"?

I think the title is "Fatty LumpkinLied," and I do not. Somewhere I have
the villanelle I wrote on the same occasion. But if she really wants it, I
know how to reach Franz.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/