SC - Apricot recipes?(was Byzantine Cooking)

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 10:55:51 PST 1998

<<
 why not make tarts or pies out of them????? or bread or cookies.....or
 cobblier or or or wine or liquor or make a stew of them ...(you could serve
 this also over hard bread to soften it up and its yummy) or package them up
 and give them as 12th Night  gifts.....

 Dris

      I can come up with modern recipes for them in abundance--although I
hadn't really condidered a cordial. Hummmmm........... ;-) But I'd love to
find some period recipes to play with, if possible! Although the 12th night
persent idea has some merit as well........ Elisande, Alex, this is the time
to drop hints if you are interested! ;-)

     Ldy Diana

       Ldy Diana