SC - Introduction

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Fri Jan 2 22:53:22 PST 1998

Hello all,
My name is Korrin DaArdain and I have been in and out of the SCA for 10+
years.
My main intrests are camping and cooking. I have a vast love of cooking
and the use of cast iron (it works good in melee combat too).
I do all of the cooking in my houshold (mundane) and I enjoy cooking when
ever I have the chance.
I do have a cooking question regarding the reaction between the Krustez
brand pancake mix and Pumpkin pie spice. I found that it kills the
effects of the baking powder in the pancake mix. Can anyone tell me why
this happens? or how?

Korrin S. DaArdain
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com