SC - shameless begging-oop recipe

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 23:12:05 PST 1998

<<
 Tell me if you do that before I eat... unless you want to see me swell up.
Did
 that once in the Outlands when a veggie bisque turned out to be a shrimp
 bisque. Seemed the Chef decided she needn't post ALL the ingredients for the
 feast. It was delicious, but the Benadril (sp?) chaser sucked.

 Loving seafood, but it dosen't love me back... :(

 Corwyn... >>

I'll try to remember that, Cousin Your Grace